Week 24 of my 2018 London Marathon Journey 

I’m having about as much luck with running an official half marathon as someone winning the lottery without buying a ticket. The Weston Super Half was cancelled due to the snow.... why does it feel more like Christmas than spring? 

This week I did a couple of short runs to keep my legs ticking over in preparation for obtaining my first running medal after last minute changes to the location of my working week meant my 10k entry on Wednesday evening had to be cancelled. Special mention to Becca Boo for flying the flag for the both of us. 

Today I’ve stayed snuggled up in bed being lazy so tomorrow I’m going to try and do my long run from this week- weather conditions dependent. Looking forward to getting the next few weeks under my belt and then to begin my taper. 

Can the sun come out to play already please. 

~ Distance run this week: 3.5miles

~ Accumulative distance run so far: 246.32miles

My Heads Together vest returned from the printers on Friday and I love it!


Comments

Popular Posts