Week 23 of my 2018 London Marathon Journey

After not being able to run BathHalf due to the snow, I was lucky enough to be 1 of 50 people to get a place to run Weston Super Mare Half on Sunday 18th March which should be good practice for getting used to running with other people. 

Running 13.6miles on Sunday has put pay to running this week as my legs ache and also to be honest I’ve had no motivation to run, only the motivation to jump straight into bed and hibernate as soon as I walk through the door after work. 

After I’d convinced myself I would take advantage of a rural run instead of helping Ella and Pat move the last of their things into their house, I had about enough energy to lay on the living room floor of their flat for the entire afternoon with people and furniture moving around me instead of the other way around.  

Hopefully I will find the motivation to run the 10k in London on Wednesday after work and exceed Becca’s expectations of being the designated pace maker. I love how my pals have been inspired by my running and have taken it up themselves.... somehow they think I’m a running expert but in reality I’m still all the gear and no idea. 

Wishing I was currently on a beach in the sun or having snuggles with Elsa bear. 

~ Accumulative distance run so far: 242.82miles

If you would like to sponsor me, please visit my JustGiving page!


Comments

Popular Posts