Week 21 of my 2018 London Marathon Journey

This weekend, Team Luker held a coffee morning to raise money for Heads Together. After Mama Luker stressing all week that not enough people would turn up, the event was a complete success . It was great to see so many people turn up and show their continued support for such a worthy cause and me running the London marathon. The morning was a bit of a whirlwind, so many people to talk to and not enough time left me feeling slightly overwhelmed but at the same time very supported. A massive THANK YOU to everyone who came and helped raise another £210. Everyone who has donated has helped to me to smash my target, so now I’m aiming for £1750. 


After a busy morning, Sisley and I relaxed with a facial and an afternoon of shopping. It was so so lovely to enjoy the weekend with one of my biggest cheerleaders who has supported me throughout my journey with depression. 

Today, I completed my last long run of my taper before Bath Half next Sunday with a scenic training session in and around Wells Cathedral, pretty pleased with my 7miles in 70minutes on a very hilly route. 

Counting down until a day off next Monday, but for now it’s back to work for another week and praying for good weather conditions. 

Thank you again to everyone who has donated and is helping to change the conversation around mental health. 

Let’s run Bath Half. 

If you would like to donate, please visit my JustGiving page: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/LivLukerLondonMarathon2018

~ Distance clocked up this week: 7miles

~ Total distance run so far: 229.22miles




Comments

Popular Posts