Week 20 of my 2018 London Marathon Journey

You know you’re training for a marathon when you say “you only ran 10miles”... only?!!

After trying to hold off from running until the weekend, I caved in by Thursday and recommenced training with an easy 5.4km in 34minutes followed by a 10mile run on Saturday morning in 1hr 45minutes. Never has it felt so good to put on my trainers and run.

Now starting to taper for BathHalf in 2 weeks, runs over the next 2weeks will start to become shorter before ramping up for the last push before the big day.

Driving back to Bournemouth after a spontaneous trip to see Ella and Patrick’s new house and spend the day shopping with mama while papa and pat decorated the house.

If you would like to sponsor me and help me raise as much money as possible for HeadsTogether visit my JustGiving page: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/LivLukerLondonMarathon2018

Have a good week.

~ Distance clocked up this week: 12.68miles
~ Accumulative distance run so far: 222.22miles

Comments

Popular Posts