Week 17 of my 2018 London Marathon Journey

Back from injury with a bang. After a hard start to the week with feeling like I was dying after running only 1.5miles, I sacrificed a lazy Saturday morning. On went the trainers and into the wind and rain I went. My reward for this were quiet pavements and 13.9miles to add to my running achievements.

I always find the first 5k and the last 5k the hardest and everything in between seems to blur into one.

After a very busy day yesterday, running and helping a pal move house, I do not plan on leaving my bed today. To say I ache is an understatement. I'm still not sure how I'm going run 26miles but I will get there somehow even if I'm rolling or crawling the streets of London.

If you would like to support me in running the marathon and helping to raise money for Heads Together, you can make donations through my JustGiving page: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/LivLukerLondonMarathon2018

~ Distance clocked up this week: 19.65miles
~ Accumulative distance run so far: 201.54miles


Comments

Popular Posts