Week 15 of my 2018 London Marathon Journey

After waiting 2 weeks to run, I had planned on an easy 5k this morning but after waking up with a little pain in my foot, I decided against this as the rest days I am currently having are just as, if not more important than all of the training I have done to date.

I'm now aiming to run at the weekend when I go home on Friday. Currently work is super hectic and working from London until Thursday will make it super hard to get the runs in so best wait and make doubley sure I'm fit again to run.

I am starting to stress slightly that I've missed too much training so have to keep reassuring myself that most people only started their training 2 weeks ago so I am going to be a-okay. 

With 48 days until BathHalf and 97 days until the London Marathon, time is flying and I can't wait to get pounding the pavements again.

~ Distance clocked up this week: 0.00miles
~ Accumulative distance run so far: 180.08miles


Comments

Popular Posts