Week 13 of my 2018 London Marathon Journey

I finally hit half marathon distance, running 13.91miles. While I’m very proud of this achievement, it has left me wondering how on earth I will ever manage to run a whole marathon. I can now comprehend the distance by thinking of the route I ran today and having to do that twice over and that’s far, very far!

I have really enjoyed the Christmas break and being at home but it always goes too fast. After spending the last 4days in Disney, I’m now sat in the hotel ready to go home. I’ve managed to do something to my left foot which is quite literally stopping me from walking, I am in agony. I’m hoping that it’s just the cold weather or something and nothing that will put my training on hold.

With it being 1st January tomorrow, we are officially on the 16week countdown until race day. 2018 is going to be full of lots of exciting adventures.
Happy New Year!
~ Distance clocked up this week: 16.97miles
~Accumulative distance run so far: 180.08miles

Comments

Popular Posts