Week 10 of my 2018 London Marathon Journey

Once again I have not completed all my training this week  which is really agging me but being pelted by snowflakes which numbed my face was not a painless encounter and an hour in the cold was by far enough.

I’m quickly losing belief that I will ever be able to run Bath Half in March let alone the full marathon in April. I’ve been wanting to hit half marathon distance for the past 2 weekends now but it is yet to happen and I’m doubting my ability. The support from those around me is helping me through and when catching up with Millie at the weekend, it was lovely to be asked how my training was going and that she’s been following my blog. 

I feel things are slipping again and I’m really trying to not let that happen... easier said then done I know. I don’t feel Christmassy at all and almost don’t even want it to be Christmas... and I love Christmas. How can it be the happiest time of the year when I’m not feeling happy?!

Shout out to exciting times ahead for Team Luker, Ella and Patrick have bought a house. Now time to persuade them to buy and look after a dachshund until I’ve finished uni.

~ Distance clocked up this week: 13.91miles
~ Accumulative distance run so far: 121.31miles


Mum can we put this star on top of the tree?!

Comments

Popular Posts