Week 5 of my 2018 London Marathon Journey

This week has been busy, busy, busy so my lighter training schedule was much appreciated.

My erratic body clock meant a 5.45am wake up call on Wednesday, so I hit the treadmill for a quick run before a long day in The City, followed by a super fun Contemporary class and a quick catch up with my pals from uni.

Early starts, long days and travelling wiped me out for the rest of the week so my other 2 runs were pushed out to the weekend when I had that bit of extra encouragement to put on my trainers and run from Mama and Papa Luker who visited me.

It was so nice to have a chilled weekend with them, doing all the fun things and eating all the nice food. My Hermitage breakfast after my Sunday run was much needed, even though the waiter must have thought I had hollow legs from the amount of food I ordered and then ate!

Much Love

Liv x

~Total distance clocked up this week: 10.13miles
~ Accumulative distance run so far: 59.91miles





Comments

Popular Posts