Week 4 of my 2018 London Marathon Journey

So this week, I thought I had a lighter training schedule... turns out, I read the wrong week and that the lighter sessions are next week!!! So on went the trainers and I hit the ground running - quite literally.

I have really enjoyed training this week; being able to run that little bit further before looking down at my FitBit to see how long I've been going and feeling less tired after a run knowing I could have gone further, but I am taking it steady and sticking to my training regime.

Usually when the clocks go back, many say it's the perfect chance to have an extra hour in bed, but for me that wasn't the case. It meant an extra hour to run before fitting all the other 'adulting' tasks into my 
Sunday like food shopping and ironing work clothes.
By 
10.15am I had run 13.5km, something I thought I would never be able to do in a million years and I feel great!

Now back at home, I just want to sleep but the coffee shop and a couple of hours writing my Placement dissertation is calling.

Hope you've all had a great weekend.

Happy Halloween

Much Love
Liv x
~ Total distance clocked up this week: 17.34miles
~ Accumulative distance run so far: 49.78miles


Comments

Popular Posts