Week 16 of my 2018 London Marathon Journey

After almost 3 entire weeks of rest, I dipped my feet back into the world of running with a short run on Saturday with Mama Luker aka The Dawn Raider, all I wanted was to lay in but we were up and out by 8am. After thinking of a way to support my training, she has decided to follow the couch to 5k plan and after stressing to me almost everyday that she can't run or isn't running fast enough, I confirmed my initial thoughts... that there is absolutely nothing wrong with what she is doing at all.

I am super proud of what she is doing and it just goes to show no matter the end goal or distance in her case 5k and in my case 26.2miles it takes a lot to get out there and run and people need to be supportive of others because it isn't always easy.

The dawn raider made another appearance on Sunday, this time not to run but to go and see the Strictly Tour - such a great show.

Looking forward to getting back into training next week and feeling more prepared for the BathHalf in less than 6 weeks.

~ Distance clocked up this week: 1.81miles
~ Accumulative distance run so far: 181.89miles









Comments

Popular Posts